Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I must say, the new ride handles quite well.

Well, I sent my parents off to the airport this morning. Before heading off there was this engine temperature light warning that came on. Smart daddy popped open my hood, and uncapped the engine oil cap, to our (my dad and I) 'amazement' a geyser of GREEN liquid shot up and DESECRATED my engine bay. Now, I've to clean it up (God knows when I'll do it cuz I'm damn lazy). Popped it open again when I got home and the GREEN liquid is now WHITE stains like dried milk on metal. Deposits everywhere! See la daddy! Act smart :(

Anyways, I need to top up my tank already and wash my car... Where the hell is Mr. Money when you need him?!?!?! He's like a damn vermin who keeps running away from loan sharks.

Small car = New driver. Whatever, I love my car pretty much even though it isn't as sophisticated like my dad's car, or as spacious as my mom's. I'm not that FAT anyways... right? Mom's gonna change her car hopefully in a year plus, or so she says. To perhaps a 5-series? Right.. Nahss. I'm just a poor kid in an average family and I am not ashamed about it. :)

Money comes naturally after hard work. More like sex comes naturally after aphrodisiac(s) [for those who think 1 damn slimey disgusting oyster isn't enough]

So here I am.. Oh shit, my tummy aches. Yeah, SHIT. Pun intended! But before I sign off, here's a joke to make your day, or at least it made mine!

Enjoy~!

-----------------------------------------------------

It was opening night at the Orpheum and the Amazing Dave was topping the bill. People came from miles around to see the famed hypnotist do his stuff.

As the Amazing Dave took to the stage, he announced, "Unlike most stage hypnotists who invite two or three people up onto the stage to be put into a trance, I intend to hypnotize each and every member of the audience."

The excitement was almost electric as the Amazing Dave withdrew a beautiful antique pocket watch from her coat.

"I want you each to keep your eye on this antique watch. It's a very special watch. Its been in my family for six generations."

He began to swing the watch gently back and forth while quietly
chanting, "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch.... "

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface.

Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly it slipped from the hypnotist's fingers and fell to the floor,
breaking into few pieces.

"SHIT!!" said the hypnotist.

....

It took three weeks to clean up the theatre.

Wahahahahahahahahahah :)
-----------------------------------------------------

Ji